In the mirror of Vincent

In honor of Vincent Van Gogh, I shall not add any pictures or paintings to this page. I'll never be able to accurately pinpoint him or his art, no matter how hard I try. So I'm not even going to attempt. 

Vincent visiting the gallery with Doctor Who is, in my opinion, the most touching scene in television history. I cried because it moved me so much. After then, I learned about the great Vincent Van Gogh. I am not a deserving art critic. However, I admire the man. 

He appeared to be struggling to find his place in the universe. A perplexed, befuddled individual who didn't know where he belonged. Perhaps he did. I want to find out more about him.

It looks like he struggled to find his place in this universe. A confused and baffled  person who did not know where he belonged. May be he did. I intend to learn more about him. Because I'm perplexed as well. What I'm doing today is exactly what I wanted to do when I was in high school. However, I am currently under the impression that I am not good enough. Vincent's journey inspires me, but he was a genius, and I don't feel like I am.

I'm not here to write a dissertation. I simply want Vincent to know that he has always been, is still being, and will always be cherished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Guantánamo Diary

ঝাড়ুদার কি এবং কেন?